The extreme circumstances surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic have directly impacted and altered our lives in ways we never could have imagined, from our physical health and safety to our financial wellbeing. These unique and unprecedented stressors are also driving emotional health concerns such as anxiety, stress, isolation and depression — all framed by an uncertainty of when life will get back to ‘normal’.
The following resources are available to help you navigate change with patience and understanding — and to continue to cope with new stressors in healthy ways.
These short, guided exercises were selected to help you learn how to cope with negative feelings while strengthening your emotional health and resilience.
- Meditation for Loneliness – this guided meditation to help you relax while feeling more connected and less lonely.
- Relaxation for Coping – this guided relaxation exercise will help you cope with fears during times of increased stress.
- Resilience Meditation – this guided exercise can help you feel more settled and calm as you learn to ‘go with the flow’ during stressful times.
Short, educational modules to help cope with unique stressors and heightened emotions during this time.
- Flash Course: Building Better Mental Health
- Flash Course: Building Resilience
- Flash Course: Challenging Negative Thoughts
- Flash Course: Conflict Resolution
- Flash Course: Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- Flash Course: Healthy Relationships
- Flash Course: Effective Communication
- Flash Course: Improving Self-Esteem
- Flash Course: Work-Life Balance
- Mental Health First Aid Toolkit – Learn to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illness and other substance abuse disorders in yourself or others.
- Meditation Toolkit – To help incorporate meditation into your daily routine, the Meditation Toolkit provides the necessary tools and resources to get started.
- Mindfulness Toolkit – Understand the concept of mindfulness and learn the most current information regarding the stress-relieving benefits and applications of this important practice.
- Resilience Toolkit – Learn how to bounce back from stress or adversity in a positive way by practicing resilience.
Find downloadable tip sheets, articles, videos and other informative tools to help you be your best mentally, physical and emotionally. Simply type in the topic of choice in the “What’s on your mind?” search bar on the home page.